By accessing the website (https://doujindock.com/) , you are agreeing to be bound the following terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The default shipping method to our customers is Airmail and has shipping insurance and tracking, usually it takes around 2~3 weeks to ship to most major country in the world (excluding customs time). However, due to COVID causing delays to postal delivery worldwide, it may take an additional 2~3 weeks to reach its destination.
Shipping fee consists of two parts: Cost of shipping + Handling fee ($7). The handling fee is to cover the cost of packaging materials we use to ship your products.
Certain countries Airmail may be possible, but Taiwan postal has no option of adding shipping insurance. In such cases, the customer acknowledges the risk of the possibility of the parcel getting damaged or lost during shipping. We will not cover such loss or refund in cases where the buyer requests an uninsured shipping method.
The faster option of EMS (Express Mail) is available to most major countries in the world, delivery time is usually within 7~14 business days. We can provide a shipping quote for the customer if you need a faster or more secure shipping method. EMS also will be insured and have tracking.
Due to COVID, Taiwan Postal cannot send Airmail or EMS to certain countries. The only option is to use DHL, but their rates are about 3 to 4 times the cost of Airmail. DHL delivery time is roughly the same as EMS. DHL will also have shipping insurance and tracking.
All custom orders cannot be canceled as when we place an order to shops in Japan, we are not allowed to cancel orders. Below are the conditions in which orders may be canceled.
- Orders placed directly on our website for in-stock items, we will allow cancellations if we have not started packaging your items or have not already shipped them off.
- Orders to special countries where Taiwan Postal cannot send Airmail nor EMS, where the only option is to use DHL. We will not know the cost of DHL in advance and need to package the item and visit the post office to confirm shipping cost. If the customer finds the cost too high, we will allow you to cancel the order.
Please note, order cancellation is offered as a convenience for our customers, we reserve the right to deny cancellation requests and proceed with shipping the order if we find the reason for requesting cancellation to be unreasonable.
Sales of all items are final and will not be refunded unless we had made a mistake and sent the buyer the wrong product.
Sales of New-items are items that are never used and contains no significant damages. We strive to make sure all new items contain no damages, but cannot guarantee that there is absolutely no mark whatsoever and that its completely flawless. Items are presented “as is” in the condition we receive it in from our suppliers.
Sales of 2nd hand or used items, the condition of the item is “as is” shown by our sample photos or item description; such items may include minor or major flaws as noted in item descriptions, buyers agree they acknowledge the item is not in perfect condition.
Below are the conditions in which refunds will be given.
- If the parcel is shipped using and insured method and has become lost in transit. In the case of lost parcel, customers will need to wait a minimum of 35 days from the date the item was shipped before we can file a request at our post office telling them to search for the item.
- Post office search request is a very slow process and takes anywhere between 1~3 months for results to show up. We encourage customers to file for missing parcels in their own local post office, as the process between us filing it and the customer filing it is the same, except that it will be much faster if the customer files it. We can still file it for the customer, if the customer does not want to file it themselves.
- If after the post offices searches for the parcel and declares they cannot find it, we will provide a refund on the value of the parcel (excludes the shipping fee).
- Custom, Duties & Taxes and Special Laws & Regulations
- All custom taxes that may incur are the responsibility of the buyer to pay it. We do not cover these costs. If you are unsure about it, please check your country’s local website with regards to custom taxes and their regulations.
- Certain countries prohibits adult items. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure such item is legal to be shipped to their country. If the item is confiscated by customs, we do not hold any responsibility towards such loss.
- Buyer acknowledges that if they are of legal age to purchase adult items, if it includes such items.
In no event shall Doujindock be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Doujindock’s website.
Doujindock may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the current version of these terms of service.